Every time a child says, "I don't believe in fairies," there is a fairy somewhere that falls down dead.
James Matthew Barrie, Peter Pan

Monday, April 25, 2011

fingers crossed

So today we made an offer on a wonderful 150 yr old Colonial style house, with double frontage, large decks, on an acre of mature landscaped gardens, and the most beautiful old weeping pine trees. If it all looks this good at this time of year I can only imagine what it will look like by midsummer. It is a big house, perfectly sized for our needs. I am happy and excited, but also know it will be a process, rather than a quick fix. I'm hoping to get the work finished on this house in the next week or so, then we can list it for sale and hope for the best. I do know however that if the house slips through our fingers another will come along, but I really do have a good feeling about this one, so time will tell..

No comments:

Post a Comment