Every time a child says, "I don't believe in fairies," there is a fairy somewhere that falls down dead.
James Matthew Barrie, Peter Pan

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Fantastic Felt!

Since I made the children the Bucilla stockings last Christmas - I've really enjoyed browsing for other felt crafts - mainly to sell on etsy. This week I made a Santa, also Bucilla. Here he is below - not very cost effective as took forever to make and can't really sell him for much!
So now I've been hitting google on an hourly basis whenever I think of a key word! Of course I started with Christmas  searchings, as I love anything to do with it! But now I'm thinking start now - the beginnings of Autumn are upon us and Halloween is just 7 weeks away! I needed some simple designs to look to and tweak as my own. These are my favorites so far:

And back to Christmas - I'm loving these simple but stunning ornaments:



I'm also working on some new baby hats to sell.. I think it's too soon to start gearing them to be elf-inspired so a few in lovely pastel colors to start - then the red and white stripes come later!

No comments:

Post a Comment