Every time a child says, "I don't believe in fairies," there is a fairy somewhere that falls down dead.
James Matthew Barrie, Peter Pan

Thursday, February 2, 2012

kitchen dreaming


So I am deciding what will be best for our small galley style open to family and living room kitchen.. ideally I want to bust out the top of the wall separating it and the dining room, re-tile the whole thing with quarry tiles, and swap out the counters for butcher block, paint the cupboards and off white antiqued of course, and add some lighting.. in theory this is all very good but actually deciding on colors for tiles, and how much of the separating wall to take out proves difficult. I want to add a cupboard and more counter the other side of my cooktop, so won't be losing space, but trying to make it all work and still look good isn't as easy as it seems!

No comments:

Post a Comment