Every time a child says, "I don't believe in fairies," there is a fairy somewhere that falls down dead.
James Matthew Barrie, Peter Pan

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

for the love of Le Creuset

My adoration for the heavy French cookware started long ago. My Mother always made her delicious casseroles in a large oval piece, the sight of that on the Aga meant a hearty meal was on the way. The first piece I owned was an aqua blue casserole, which is still the most used piece in my collection. A skillet followed, then a few large vintage casseroles, some enamel stock pots, a few griddles later and my shelves are stacked!
My most recent piece is a large oval skillet - with a family of 7 this is perfect for chicken cutlets and meatballs en masse. I have plenty of star shaped ramekins that have as yet gone unused - I'm waiting for just the right chocolate mousse recipe.. With Valentine's Day just a few weeks away - Le Creuset makes the perfect gift to be enjoyed for a lifetime and more.
Go to www.lecreuset.com and as a special Valentine's treat enter the code LOVE at checkout to receive these cherry red nesting cocettes free on all orders over $150!

No comments:

Post a Comment