Every time a child says, "I don't believe in fairies," there is a fairy somewhere that falls down dead.
James Matthew Barrie, Peter Pan

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

knit one purl one



I've always loved knitting, and the look and feel of knitted clothing for my babies. Lately I've become a huge fan of knitted toys too. I started selling my gnome babies on etsy a while ago, so far successfully.
I'm hoping to branch out into other toys too - hedgehogs anyone? No one could resist those sweet little faces? On a side-note that is definitely one thing to add to the list of "oooh I really miss from home"... hedgehogs are just the sweetest thing - and much cuter than porcupines!
I've been a forever fan of the blabla dolls - although none of my children have actually owned one. There are so many different simple little styles of knit animals to try - I should really just go for it - when I find the time of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment