Every time a child says, "I don't believe in fairies," there is a fairy somewhere that falls down dead.
James Matthew Barrie, Peter Pan

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Review: KitchenAid Immersion Blender

Today I'm going to be reviewing the handiest gadget I own, the KitchenAid Immersion Blender. I bought this tool around 4 years ago and find myself reaching for it more and more these days. I don't think I've every adjusted the speed, in fact I didn't notice it had adjustable speed until my husband pointed it out - maybe I should read manuals more! This hasn't ever made a difference to anything I've used it for, it is always perfect. From mashed potatoes, to soups to baby food, smoothies, milkshakes getting the lumps out of a bad batch of béchamel - this is your new best friend. Here is some blurb from KitchenAid's website:

"The 3-Speed Hand Blender let's you blend, crush, chop, puree and whisk. Simply choose the appropriate speed for your ingredients. The chopper attachment is great for processing harder cheeses, nuts and creating graham cracker crusts. The included whisk attachment whips creams and egg whites to fluffy peaks."

I definitely find myself just using the S-blade for everything - it's a great multipurpose chopper. If you don't already own an immersion blender - this one is hard to beat!  Use code "SHIP13" for free shipping now at www.kitchenaid.com

No comments:

Post a Comment