Every time a child says, "I don't believe in fairies," there is a fairy somewhere that falls down dead.
James Matthew Barrie, Peter Pan

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

laundry days

In light of not being able to stand much to paint my bedroom, which is next on the reno list - my thoughts have turned to my dingy messy laundry room.  Right now it is dark with bare pipes, the boiler and water heater exposed. A concrete floor and a clutzy mess of shelving and unpacked boxes.  My intention is similar to this picture. I'd like to put curtains up to hide the storage shelves and bare pipes, then have a nice folding table and space to iron. Not sure what to do with the floor but maybe an outdoor rug would be appropriate and bring much needed warmth to the room.  With 4.5 children laundry is something that is never done/finished/sorted - and I'd really like to be more on top of that especially with a new baby on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment