Every time a child says, "I don't believe in fairies," there is a fairy somewhere that falls down dead.
James Matthew Barrie, Peter Pan

Monday, July 23, 2012

Spider Woman

Just as I'm getting back in the swing of things after all the renos in the house, and the scorching temps, and my son's 2nd Birthday bash - I get bitten by a spider. And of course I come out in a massive burning lump that blocks my vein and causes my whole leg to swell up! Off to hospital I went to be told I'd had an allergic reaction. Gah! Thankfully just another few days of "elevate and ice your leg" and I should be up and about again. From now on though spiders and me well we don't see eye to eye anymore put it that way! Oh I did however find out that the lovely Valley Hospital, which is where I may or may not deliver, more of that another day, anyway every time a baby is born they play a lullaby throughout the whole hospital - it's just the sweetest thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment