Every time a child says, "I don't believe in fairies," there is a fairy somewhere that falls down dead.
James Matthew Barrie, Peter Pan

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Phil?

Excitement broke out around 5pm in this household yesterday - over the site of our first groundhog of the year! Now yes I know this brings lets say complications to my gardening situation! But with them comes pure joy at seeing an animal I didn't have growing up in Scotland, and my children have not seen living in NYC their whole lives.  So hello Groundhog! And yes I took our male puppy Bear out to pee near my peonies last night and again this morning - just to try save them from Phils munching!


He's probably the most photographed groundhog in the whole of New York - but I think he's quite sweet! And here is a montage of my Spring pics taken yesterday.


No comments:

Post a Comment